Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Strategy of Genes.Macillan, New York1957
- GABAA receptor promoter hypermethylation in suicide brain: Implications for the involvement of epigenetic processes.Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 64: 645-652
- Altered gene expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and receptor tyrosine kinase B in postmortem brain of suicide subjects.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60: 804-815
- Decreased serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels in major depressed patients.Psychiatry Res. 2002; 109: 143-148
- Alternative splicing, methylation state, and expression profile of tropomyosin-related kinase B in the frontal cortex of suicide completers.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 22-32
- Single immobilization stress differentially alters the expression profile of transcripts of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) gene and histone acetylation at its promoters in the rat hippocampus.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2009; 12: 73-82
- Sustained hippocampal chromatin regulation in a mouse model of depression and antidepressant action.Nat Neurosci. 2006; 9: 519-525
- The neurobiology of suicide.Nat Med. 1998; 4: 25-30
- Frequency of long allele in serotonin transporter gene is increased in depressed suicide victims.Biol Psychiatry. 1999; 46: 196-201