Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- From psychosurgery to neuromodulation: Deep brain stimulation for intractable Tourette syndrome.World J Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 11: 1-5
- Deep brain stimulation in Tourette's syndrome.Neurotherapeutics. 2008; 5: 339-344
- Deep brain stimulation for psychiatric disorders.Neurosurgery. 2002; 51: 519
- Stereotactic treatment of Gilles de la Tourette syndrome by high frequency stimulation of thalamus.Lancet. 1999; 353: 724
- Basal ganglia dysfunction in Tourette's syndrome: A new hypothesis.Pediatr Neurol. 2001; 25: 190-198
- Deep brain stimulation in 18 patients with severe Gilles de la Tourette syndrome refractory to treatment: The surgery and stimulation.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2008; 79: 136-142
- Chronic bilateral thalamic stimulation: A new therapeutic approach in intractable Tourette syndrome.J Neurosurg. 2003; 99: 1094-1100
- Parametric mapping of binding in human brain of D2 receptor ligands of different affinities.J Nucl Med. 2005; 46: 964-972
- Striatal and extrastriatal D2/D3-receptor-binding properties of ziprasidone: A positron emission tomography study with [18F]Fallypride and [11C]raclopride (D2/D3-receptor occupancy of ziprasidone).J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2008; 28: 608-617
- Small effect of dopamine release and no effect of dopamine depletion on [18F]fallypride binding in healthy humans.Synapse. 2008; 62: 399-408