Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inflammation causes mood changes through alterations in subgenual cingulate activity and mesolimbic connectivity.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 407-414
- Neural origins of human sickness in interoceptive responses to inflammation.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 415-422
- Psychological stress and susceptibility to the common cold.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 606-612
- Protective and damaging effects of stress mediators.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 171-179
- Depression and heart disease: What do we know, and where are we headed?.Cleve Clin J Med. 2009; 76: 59-70
- Major depression is a risk factor for low bone mineral density: a meta-analysis.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 66: 423-432
- Association of depressive symptoms and anxiety with bone mass and density in ever-smoking and never-smoking adolescent girls.Arch Pediatr Adodlesc Med. 2008; 162: 1181-1188
- Gonadal steroid regulation of mood: The lessons of premenstrual syndrome.Front Neuroendocrinol. 2006; 27: 210-216
- Clinical and biochemical manifestations of depression.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 348-353
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarker signature in Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative subjects.Ann Neurol. 2009; 65: 403-413
- Serial PIB and MRI in normal, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: Implications for sequence of pathological events in Alzheimer's disease.Brain. 2009; 132: 1355-1365