Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Eagle-eyed visual acuity: An experimental investigation of enhanced perception in autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2009; 65: 17-21
- Enhanced visual search for a conjunctive target in autism: A research note.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1998; 39: 777-783
- Enhanced discrimination of novel, highly similar stimuli by adults with autism during a perceptual learning task.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1998; 39: 765-775
- An islet of ability in autistic children: A research note.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1983; 24: 613-620
- Abnormal global processing along the dorsal visual pathway in autism: A possible mechanism for weak visuospatial coherence?.Neuropsychologia. 2005; 43: 1044-1053
- Vagaries of visual perception in autism.Neuron. 2005; 48: 497-507
- The Freiburg Visual Acuity test—Automatic measurement of visual acuity.Optom Vis Sci. 1996; 73: 49-53
- Photoreceptor diameter and spacing for highest resolving power.J Opt Soc Am. 1977; 67: 696-698
- Can contrast sensitivity functions in dyslexia be explained by inattention rather than a magnocellular deficit?.Vis Res. 2001; 41: 3205-3211