Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Freiburg Visual Acuity Test—Automatic measurement of visual acuity.Optom Vis Sci. 1996; 73: 49-53
- Eagle-eyed visual acuity: An experimental investigation of enhanced perception in autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2008; 65: 17-21
- Normgerechte Sehschärfenbestimmung mit Buchstaben.Augenärztliche Fortbildung. 1990; 13: 105-114
- Task difficulty and task performance in autistic children.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1979; 20: 271-285
- Autistic disturbance of affective contact.Nervous Child. 1943; 2: 217-250
- The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's.Future Horizons, Arlington, TX2008
- Thinking in Pictures.Vintage Books, New York2006
Leekam SR, McGeer V (in press): Sensory-perceptual dysfunction and the development of autism. Trends Cogn Sci.
- Enhanced visual search for a conjunctive target in autism: A research note.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1998; 39: 765-775
- Enhanced and diminished visuo-spatial information processing in autism depends on stimulus complexity.Brain. 2005; 128: 2430-2441
- Are people with autism or Asperger's syndrome faster than normal on the embedded figures task?.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1997; 38: 527-534
- Talent in autism: Hyper-systemizing, hyper-attention to detail and sensory hypersensitivity.Philosophical Transactions of the Proceedings of the Royal Society, Series B, Biological Sciences. 2009; 364: 1377-1383
Ashwin C, Ashwin E, Tavassoli T, Howells J, Rhydderch D, Baron-Cohen S (submitted): Olfactory hypersensitivity in autism spectrum conditions.
Tavassoli T, Ashwin E, Ashwin C, Chakrabarti B, Baron-Cohen S (submitted): Tactile and Auditory hypersensitivity in autism spectrum conditions.
- Homepage of the Freiburg Visual Acuity and contrast test (“FrACT”).