Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Novel, replicated associations between dopamine D3 receptor gene polymorphisms and schizophrenia in two independent samples.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 570-577
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (dbSNP) (dbSNP Build ID: 127).Accessed September 18, 2007)
- Genetic susceptibility to Parkinson’s disease among South and North Indians: I. Role of polymorphisms in dopamine receptor and transporter genes and association of DRD4 120-bp duplication marker.Neurogenetics. 2006; 7: 223-229
- The analysis of 51 genes in DSM-IV combined type attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: Association signals in DRD4, DAT1 and 16 other genes.Mol Psychiatry. 2006; 11: 934-953
- The International HapMap Project.Nature. 2003; 426: 789-796