Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Greater cortical gray matter density in lithium-treated patients with bipolar disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 7-16
- Lithium and inositol: Effects on brain water homeostasis in the rat.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2006; 186: 41-47
- Dehydration confounds the assessment of brain atrophy.Neurology. 2005; 64: 548-550
- Neuroplasticity and cellular resilience in mood disorders.Mol Psychiatry. 2000; 5: 578-593
- Water content and myelin water fraction in multiple sclerosis.J Neurol. 2004; 251: 284-293
- Tracking tumor growth rates in patients with malignant gliomas: A test of two algorithms.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2001; 22: 73-82
- Characterization of periventricular edema in normal-pressure hydrocephalus by measurement of water proton relaxation times.J Neurosurg. 1990; 73: 864-870
- Diffusion tensor imaging: Technique, clinical and research applications.Rivista di Neuroradiologia. 2005; 18: 419-435