Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Depression and inflammation in patients with coronary heart disease: findings from the heart and soul study.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 314-320
- Inflammatory markers in depressed post-myocardial infarction patients.J Psychiatr Res. 2005; 39: 137-144
- Effects of antidepressants on the production of cytokines.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2002; 5: 401-412
- Association between cardiac autonomic dysfunction and inflammation in type 1 diabetic patients: effect of beta-blockade.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 814-820
- Plasma cytokine profiles in depressed patients who fail to respond to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor therapy.J Psychiatr Res. 2007; 41: 326-331
- Inflammation and interleukin-1 signaling network contribute to depressive symptoms but not cognitive decline in old age.Exp Gerontol. 2007; 42: 693-701
- Interferon-alpha-induced depressive symptoms are related to changes in the cytokine network but not to cortisol.J Psychosom Res. 2007; 62: 207-214