Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Buprenorphine reduces alcohol drinking through activation of the nociceptin/orphanin FQ-NOP receptor system.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 61: 4-12
- Randomized trial of buprenorphine for treatment of concurrent opiate and cocaine dependence.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2004; 75: 34-48
- Buprenorphine: Dose-related effects on cocaine and opioid use in cocaine-abusing opioid-dependent humans.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 66-74
- Buprenorphine as a pharmacotherapy for cocaine abuse: A review of the evidence.J Addict Dis. 1995; 14: 97-114
- Orphanin FQ/nociceptin but not Ro 65-6570 inhibits the expression of cocaine-induced conditioned place preference.Behav Pharmacol. 2002; 13: 229-235
- Central administration of nociceptin/orphanin FQ blocks the acquisition of conditioned place preference to morphine and cocaine, but not conditioned place aversion to naloxone in mice.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2004; 172: 129-136
- Orphanin FQ/nociceptin blocks cocaine-induced behavioral sensitization in rats.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2002; 164: 168-176
- Orphanin FQ/nociceptin attenuates motor stimulation and changes in nucleus accumbens extracellular dopamine induced by cocaine in rats.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001; 154: 1-7
The author has no competing financial interests to declare.