Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proton NMR chemical shifts and coupling constants for brain metabolites.NMR Biomed. 2000; 13: 129-153
- Quantitative 1H and 31P MRS of PCA extracts of postmortem Alzheimer’s disease brain.Neurobiol Aging. 1996; 17: 349-357
- Pictorial review of glutamate excitotoxicity: Fundamental concepts for neuroimaging.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2001; 22: 1813-1824
- Absolute concentrations of metabolites in the adult human brain in vivo: Quantification of localized proton MR spectra.Radiology. 1993; 187: 219-227
- Estimation of metabolite concentration from localized in vivo proton NMR spectra.Magn Reson Imag. 1993; 30: 672-679
- Proton MRS at 3 Tesla in brain of schizophrenic patients: Elevated glutamate and reduced NAA in hippocampus.Proc Intl Soc Mag Reson Med. 2006; 14: 3151
- Basic Neurochemistry: Molecular, Cellular, and Medical Aspects. Raven Press, New York1989
- Subtle prefrontal neuropathology in a pilot magnetic resonance spectroscopy study in patients with borderline personality disorder.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2001; 13: 511-514
- Increased prefrontal and hippocampal glutamate concentration in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2005; 58: 724-730
- Glutamate and glutamine in the anterior cingulate and thalamus of medicated patients with chronic schizophrenia and healthy comparison subjects measured with 4.0-T proton MRS.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 2231-2233
- Glutamate and glutamine measured with 4.0 T proton MRS in never-treated patients with schizophrenia and healthy volunteers.Am J Psychiatry. 2002; 159: 1944-1946
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy and spectroscopic imaging for the study of brain metabolism.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1997; 820: 75-96