- Kendler K.S.
- Kendler K.S.
- Bulik C.M.
- Silberg J.
- Hettema J.M.
- Myers J.
- Prescott C.A.
- Kessler R.C.
- Sonnega A.
- Bromet E.
- Hughes M.
- Nelson C.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- Early social enrichment shapes social behavior and nerve growth factor and brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels in the adult mouse brain.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 690-696
- Partial reversal of the effect of maternal care on cognitive function through environmental enrichment.Eur J Neurosci. 2003; 18: 571-576
- Peripubertal environmental enrichment reverses the effects of maternal care on hippocampal development and glutamate receptor subunit expression.Eur J Neurosci. 2004; 20: 1355-1362
- Role of genotype in the cycle of violence in maltreated children.Science. 2002; 297: 851-854
- Influence of life stress on depression: moderation by a polymorphism in the 5-HTT gene.Science. 2003; 301: 386-389
Covault J, Tennen H, Herman AI, Armeli S, Conner T, Cillessen A, et al (in press): Interactive effects of the serotonin transporter 5-HTTLPR polymorphism and stressful life events on college student drinking and drug use. Arch Gen Psychiatry.
- Cerebellar volumes in pediatric maltreatment-related posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 697-703
- Gene-environment interaction analysis of serotonin system markers with adolescent depression.Mol Psychiatry. 2004; 9: 908-915
- Childhood maltreatment, subsequent antisocial behavior, and the role of monoamine oxidase A genotype.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 677-683
Kaufman J, Yang BZ, Douglas-Palumberi H, Crouse-Artus M, Lipschitz D, Krystal JH, et al (in press): Genetic and environmental predictors of early alcohol use. Biological Psychiatry.
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor-5-HTTLPR Gene Interactions and Environmental Modifiers of Depression in Children.Biological Psychiatry. 2006; 59: 673-680
- Social supports and serotonin transporter gene moderate depression in maltreated children.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2004; 101: 17316-17321
- Anna-Monika-Prize paper.Pharmacopsychiatry. 1998; 31: 5-9
- Childhood sexual abuse and adult psychiatric and substance use disorders in women: an epidemiological and cotwin control analysis.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2000; 57: 953-959
- The interaction of stressful life events and a serotonin transporter polymorphism in the prediction of episodes of major depression: a replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62: 529-535
- Genetic risk, number of previous depressive episodes, and stressful life events in predicting onset of major depression.Am J Psychiatry. 2001; 158: 582-586
- Posttraumatic stress disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1995; 52: 1048-1060
- MAOA, maltreatment, and gene-environment interaction predicting children’s mental health: new evidence and a meta-analysis.Molecular Psychiatry. 2006; : 1-11
- Role of the serotonin transporter gene and family function in adolescent alcohol consumption.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005; 29: 564-570
- Natrexone and disulfiram in patients with alcohol dependence and comorbid post-traumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 777-783
- Decreased cerebrospinal fluid allopregnanolone levels in women with posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 704-713
- Acetylcholinesterase modulates stress-induced motor responses through catalytic and noncatalytic properties.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 741-751
- Early family environment, current adversity, the serotonin transporter promoter polymorphism, and depressive symptomatology.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 671-676
- Epigenetic programming by maternal behavior.Nat Neurosci. 2004; 7: 847-854
- Maternal care effects on the hippocampal transcriptome and anxiety-mediated behaviors in the offspring that are reversible in adulthood.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2006; 103: 3480-3485
- MAOA and the “Cycle of Violence:” childhood abuse and neglect MAOA genotype, and risk for violent and antisocial behavior.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 684-689
- Developing an agenda for translational studies of resilience and vulnerability following trauma exposure.Ann NY Acad Sci. 2006; 1071: 379-396