Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relationship between dopamine D(2) occupancy, clinical response, and side effects: A double-blind PET study of first-episode schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2000; 157: 514-520
- 5-HT2 and D2 receptor occupancy of olanzapine in schizophrenia: A PET investigation.Am J Psychiatry. 1998; 155: 921-928
- The effect of paroxetine on 5-HT(2A) receptors in depression: An [(18)F]setoperone PET imaging study.Am J Psychiatry. 2001; 158: 78-85
- Prefrontal cortex 5-HT2 receptors in depression: An [18F]setoperone PET imaging study.Am J Psychiatry. 1999; 156: 1029-1034
- Dysfunctional attitudes and 5-HT2 receptors during depression and self-harm.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 90-99
- Occupancy of serotonin transporters by paroxetine and citalopram during treatment of depression: A [(11)C]DASB PET imaging study.Am J Psychiatry. 2001; 158: 1843-1849
- Serotonin transporter occupancy of five selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors at different doses: An [(11)C]DASB positron emission tomography study.Am J Psychiatry. 2004; 161: 826-835
- Acute occupancy of brain serotonin transporter by sertraline as measured by [11C]DASB and positron emission tomography.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 59: 821-828