Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proton NMR chemical shifts and coupling constants for brain metabolites.NMR Biomed. 2000; 13: 129-153
- Pictorial review of glutamate excitotoxicity: fundamental concepts for neuroimaging.Am J Neuroradiol. 2001; 22: 1813-1824
- Glutamate.in: Siegel G. Albers R.W. Brady S.T. Price D.L. Basic Neurochemistry; Molecular, Cellular, and Medical Aspects. 7th ed. Academic Press, 2006: 268-290
- Glutamate and glutamine measured with 4.0 T proton MRS in never-treated patients with schizophrenia and healthy volunteers.Am J Psychiatry. 2002; 159: 1944-1946
- Subtle prefrontal neuropathology in a pilot magnetic resonance spectroscopy study in patients with borderline personality disorder.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2001; 13: 511-514
- Increased Prefrontal and Hippocampal Glutamate Concentration in Schizophrenia: Evidence from a Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study.Biol Psychiatry. 2005; 58: 724-730