Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- A haplotype implicated in schizophrenia susceptibility is associated with reduced COMT expression in human brain.Am J Hum Genet. 2003; 73: 152-161
- Location of a major susceptibility locus for familial schizophrenia on chromosome 1q21-q22.Science. 2000; 288: 678-682
- Fluorescence polarization in homogenous nucleic acid analysis.Genome Res. 1999; 9: 492-498
- Association and linkage analyses of RGS4 polymorphisms in schizophrenia.Hum Mol Genet. 2002; 11: 1373-1380
- Inhibition of G protein-mediated MAP kinase activation by a new mammalian gene family.Nature. 1996; 379: 742-746
- Genome-wide expression analysis reveals dysregulation of myelination-related genes in chronic schizophrenia.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 4746-4751
- Association of NOD2 leucine-rich repeat variants with susceptibility to Crohn's disease.Nature. 2001; 411: 599-603
- Replication validity of genetic association studies.Nat Genet. 2001; 29: 306-309
- Analysis of complex brain disorders with gene expression microarrays.Trends Neurosci. 2001; 24: 479-486
- Disease-specific changes in regulator of G-protein signalling 4 (RGS4) expression in schizophrenia.Mol Psychiatry. 2001; 6: 293-301
- Candidate gene association studies of schizophrenia.Am J Hum Genet. 1999; 65: 587-592
- Association studies in psychiatric genetics.Mol Psychiatry. 1997; 2: 270-273
- Support for association of schizophrenia with genetic variation in the 6p22.3 gene, dysbindin, in sib-pair families with linkage and in an additional sample of triad families.Am J Hum Genet. 2003; 72: 185-190
- Association of neuregulin 1 with schizophrenia confirmed in a Scottish population.Am J Hum Genet. 2003; 72: 83-87
- Neuregulin 1 and susceptibility to schizophrenia.Am J Hum Genet. 2002; 71: 877-892
- Genetic variation in the 6p22.3 gene DTNBP1, the human ortholog of the mouse dysbindin gene, is associated with schizophrenia.Am J Hum Genet. 2002; 71: 337-348
- Striatal gene expression of RGS2 and RGS4 is specifically mediated by dopamine D1 and D2 receptors.J Neurochem. 2003; 84: 1118-1127
- The relative power of family-based and case-control designs for linkage disequilibrium studies of complex human diseases. II. Individual genotyping.Genome Res. 1999; 9: 234-241
- Identification of novel ErbB3-interacting factors using the split-ubiquitin membrane yeast two-hybrid system.Genome Res. 2003; 13: 1744-1753
- Oligodendrocyte dysfunction in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.Lancet. 2003; 362: 798-805
University of Pittsburgh (2003): Information concerning the RGS4 gene. Available at: http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/n/i/nimga/public/html/ research/RGS4/Accessed on November 2, 2003.
- A two-stage genome scan for schizophrenia susceptibility genes in 196 affected sibling pairs.Hum Mol Genet. 1999; 8: 1729-1739
Williams, N.M., Preece, A., Morris, D.W., Spurlock, G., Bray, N.J., Stephens, M., et al (2003): Confirmation in two independent samples that dystobrevin binding protein (DTNBP1) is a susceptibility locus for schizophrenia. Arch Gen Psychiatry.
- Support for genetic variation in neuregulin 1 and susceptibility to schizophrenia.Mol Psychiatry. 2003; 8: 485-487
- SCAN.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1990; 47: 589-593
- The Measurement and Classification of Psychiatric Illness.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA1974
- Model-free analysis and permutation test for allelic associations.Hum Hered. 2000; 50: 133-139