A 14-month randomized clinical trial of treatment strategies for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. The MTA Cooperative Group. Multimodal Treatment Study of Children with ADHD.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- Altered responsiveness to cocaine in rats exposed to methylphenidate during development.Nat Neurosci. 2002; 5: 13-14
- Stimulant treatment for children.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2000; 8: 975-984
- Pharmacotherapy of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder reduces risk for substance use disorder.Pediatrics. 1999; 104: e20
Bolaños CA, Barrot M, Berton O, Wallace-Black D, Nestler EJ (2003): Methylphenidate treatment during pre- and periadolescence alters behavioral responses to emotional stimuli at adulthood. Biol Psychiatry 54:1317–1329
- Enhanced reactivity and vulnerability to cocaine following methylphenidate treatment in adolescent rats.Neuropsychopharmacol. 2001; 25: 651-661
Brandon CL, Marinelli M, White FJ (2003): Adolescent exposure to methylphenidate alters the activity of rat midbrain dopamine neurons. Biol Psychiatry 54:1338–1344
Carlezon WA Jr, Mague SD, Andersen SL (2003): Enduring behavioral effects of early exposure to methylphenidate in rats. Biol Psychiatry 54:1330–1337
- A 14-month randomized clinical trial of treatment strategies for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. The MTA Cooperative Group. Multimodal Treatment Study of Children with ADHD.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1999; 56: 1073-1086
- Does stimulant therapy of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder beget later substance abuse? A meta-analytic review of the literature.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 179-186
- Trends in the prescribing of psychotropic medications to preschoolers.JAMA. 2000; 283: 1025-1030