I have read with great interest the paper by
Kimbrell et al 2002published in the February 1, 2002 issue of Biological Psychiatry.
- Kimbrell T.A.
- Ketter T.A.
- George M.S.
- Little J.T.
- Benson B.E.
- Willis M.W.
- et al.
Regional cerebral glucose utilization in patients with a range of severities of unipolar depression.
Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 51: 237-252
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Functional neuroimaging studies of depression.Ann Rev Med. 1998; 49: 341-361
- Regional cerebral glucose utilization in patients with a range of severities of unipolar depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 51: 237-252
- Depression duration but not age predicts hippocampal volume loss in medically healthy women with recurrent major depression.J Neurosci. 1999; 19: 5034-5043
- Co-planar Stereotaxic Atlas of the Human Brain. Georg Thieme Verlag, Stuttgart1988
- PET measurements of brain glucose metabolism and blood flow in major depressive disorder.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2000; 101: 11-20
- The Danish PET/depression project.Psychol Med. 2001; 31: 1147-1158
- The Danish PET/depression project.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2002; 106: 35-44
© 2002 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.