Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- The Amygdala. Wiley-Liss, New York1992
- Response and habituation of the human amygdala during visual processing of facial expression.Neuron. 1996; 17: 875-887
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging of symptom provocation in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1996; 53: 595-606
- Brain systems mediating aversive conditioning.Neuron. 1998; 20: 947-957
Center for the Study of Emotion and Attention (1999): The International Affective Picture System: Digitized photographs. Gainesville, FL: The Center for Research in Psychophysiology, University of Florida.
- Effect of blood estrogen level on cortical activation patterns during cognitive activation as measured by function MRI.Neuroimage. 2001; 13: 425-432
- Functional neuroimaging studies of depression.Annu Rev Med. 1998; 49: 341-361
- Prefrontal cortical-amygdalar metabolism in major depression.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1999; 877: 614-637
Frackowiak RSJ, Friston KJ, Frith CD, Dolan RJ, Mazziotta JC (1997): Human Brain Function. Academic Press: San Diego, 43–48.
- Cerebral blood flow.J Clin Psychiatry. 1997; 58: 16-21
- How many subjects constitute a study?.Neuroimage. 1999; 10: 1-5
- Brain regions involved in recognizing facial emotion or identity.J Neuropsychol. 1993; 5: 384-394
- Brain activity during transient sadness and happiness in healthy women.Am J Psychiatry. 1995; 152: 341-351
- A rating scale for depression.G Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- Affective instability and impulsivity in personality disorder.J Affect Disord. 1997; 44: 31-37
- Affective response in borderline personality disorder—a psychophysiological approach.Am J Psychiatry. 1999; 156: 1550-1556
- Human amygdala activation detected with echo-planar functional magnetic resonance imaging.Neuroreport. 1996; 7: 1765-1769
- MR blood-oxygenation-level-dependent signal differences in parenchymal and large draining vessels. Implications for functional magnetic resonance imaging.Am J Neuroradiol. 1999; 20: 1907-1914
- Human amygdala activation during conditioned fear acquisition and extinction.Neuron. 1998; 20: 937-945
- Neural activation during selective attention to subjective emotional responses.Neuroreport. 1997; 8: 3969-3972
- Behavioral treatment and bio-behavioral assessment.in: Sidowski J.B Johnson J.H Williams T.A Technology in Mental Health Care Delivery Systems. Ablex, Norwood, NJ1980: 119-137
- The Emotional Brain. Simon and Schuster, New York1996
- Emotion processing in borderline personalty disorders.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1997; 185: 240-246
- Cognitive-Behavioural Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder. Guilford Press, New York1993
Loranger AW, Susman VL, Oldham HM, Russakoff LM (1996): International Personality Disorder Examination (IPDE): A Structural Interview for DSM-IV and ICD-10 Personality Disorders [Mombour W et al, German translation]. White Plains, NY: New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Westchester Division.
Margraf J, Schneider S, Ehlers A (1994): Diagnostisches Inventar füur psychische Störungen [Diagnostic Inventory for Mental Disorders]. Berlin: Springer.
Medical Research Council, Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit (1999): The MNI Brain and the Talairach Atlas. Cambridge Imagers Home Page, available at [email protected]
- Extinction of emotional learning.Neuroscience. 1993; 163 ([letter]): 109-113
- A differential neural response in the human amygdala to fearful and happy facial expressions.Nature. 1996; 383: 812-815
- Conscious and unconscious emotional learning in the human amygdala.Nature. 1998; 393: 467-470
- Regional cerebral blood flow measured during symptom provocation in obsessive-compulsive disorder using oxygen 15-labeled carbon dioxide and positron emission tomography.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 62-70
- Neuroimaging and the neuroanatomy of posttraumatic stress disorder.CNS Spectrums. 1998; 3: 30-41
- A symptom provocation study of posttraumatic stress disorder using positron emission tomography and script-driven imagery.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1996; 53: 380-387
- Neuroanatomical correlates of externally and internally generated human emotion.Am J Psychiatry. 1997; 154: 918-925
- Functional MRI reveals left amygdala activation during emotion.Psychiatry Res. 1997; 76: 75-82
- Mood effects on limbic blood flow correlate with emotional self-rating. A PET study with oxygen-15 labeled water.Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 1995; 61: 265-283
- State-Trait-Anxiety Inventory, Manual. Consulting Psychologist Press, Palo Alto, CA1970
- The experience and expression of anger; construction and validation of an Anger Expression Scale.in: Chesney M.A Rosenman R.H Anger and Hostility in Cardiovascular and Behavioral Disorders. Hemisphere, Washington, DC1985: 5-30
- Co-Planar Stereotaxic Atlas of the Human Brain. 3-Dimensional Proportional System. Thieme, Stuttgart1988
- Functional MRI study of the cognitive generation of affect.Am J Psychiatry. 1999; 156: 209-215
- Masked presentations of emotional facial expressions modulate amygdala activity without explicit knowledge.J Neurosci. 1998; 18: 411-418