Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Psychiatric Association (1994): Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association.
- Characteristics of 34 adults with psychogenic excoriation.J Clin Psychiatry. 1998; 59: 509-514
- Psychiatric comorbidity in DSM-III-R hypochondriasis.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1992; 49: 101-108
- The Leyton Obsessional Inventory—Child version.J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1986; 25: 84-91
- Compulsive behaviors and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).Compr Psychiatry. 1994; 35: 145-148
- Psychiatric disorders in relatives of probands with obsessive-compulsive disorder and co-morbid major depression or generalized anxiety.Psychiatr Genet. 1995; 5: 37-41
- Characteristics of 60 adult chronic hair pullers.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 365-370
- The Leyton obsessional inventory.Psychol Med. 1970; 1: 48-64
- Hypochondriasis.in: Hollander E. Obsessive-Compulsive Related Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1993: 179-202
- The Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale. I. Development, use, and reliability.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 1006-1011
- Comorbidity of psychiatric diagnoses in anorexia nervosa.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1991; 48: 712-718
- Introduction.in: Hollander E. Obsessive-Compulsive Related Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1993: 1-16
- The obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders.Int Rev Psychiatry. 1997; 9: 99-109
- Impulsive personality disorders and disorders of impulse control.in: Hollander E. Obsessive-Compulsive Related Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1993: 179-202
- A controlled study of phenomenology and family history in outpatients with bulimia nervosa.Compr Psychiatry. 1990; 31: 275-283
- Rates of obsessive compulsive disorder in first degree relatives of patients with trichotillomania.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1992; 33: 925-933
- Analysis of case-control/family sampling design.Genet Epidemiol. 1996; 13: 253-270
- A controlled family study of anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1998; 55: 603-610
- Pathological gambling and major affective disorder.J Clin Psychiatry. 1986; 47: 201-203
- Family Informant Schedule and Criteria. New York State Psychiatric Institute, Anxiety Family Study Unit, New York1985
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia—Lifetime version modified for the study of anxiety disorders (SADS-LA).J Psychiatr Res. 1986; 20: 317-325
McElroy SL, Phillips KA, Keck PE (1994): Obsessive compulsive spectrum disorder. J Clin Psychiatry 55(suppl 10):33–51.
- Kleptomania.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 652-657
Nestadt G, Samuels J, Riddle M, Bienvenu OJ, Liang K-Y, LaBuda M, et al (2000): A family study of obsessive compulsive disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry 57:358–363.
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia for School-Age Children. Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh1987
- A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1995; 152: 76-84
- Body dysmorphic disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1993; 150: 302-308
- A preliminary investigation of the lifetime prevalence of anorexia and bulimia nervosa in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder.J Clin Psychiatry. 1992; 53: 309-314
- Hypochondriacal fears and beliefs in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1996; 93: 345-348
- Children’s Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 36: 844-852
Simeon D, Hollander E, Stein DJ, Cohen L, Aronowitz B (1995): Body dysmorphic disorder in the DSM-IV field trial for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Am J Psychiatry 152:1207–1209.
- Annotation.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1991; 32: 401-409
- Self-injurious skin picking.J Clin Psychiatry. 1999; 60: 454-459