Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association between cannabis and psychosis: Epidemiologic evidence.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 549-556
- Cannabidiol inhibits THC-elicited paranoid symptoms and hippocampal-dependent memory impairment.J Psychopharmacol. 2013; 27: 19-27
- Proportion of patients in south London with first-episode psychosis attributable to use of high potency cannabis: A case-control study.Lancet Psychiatry. 2015; 2: 233-238
- Does tobacco use cause psychosis? Systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Psychiatry. 2015; 2: 718-725
- Daily use, especially of high-potency cannabis, drives the earlier onset of psychosis in cannabis users.Schizophr Bull. 2014; 40: 1509-1517
- Differences in cannabis-related experiences between patients with a first episode of psychosis and controls [published online ahead of print Dec 16].Psychol Med. 2015;
- Continued versus discontinued cannabis use in patients with psychosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis [published online ahead of print Jan 14].Lancet Psychiatry. 2016;
- AKT1 genotype moderates the acute psychotomimetic effects of naturalistically smoked cannabis in young cannabis smokers [published online ahead of print Feb 16].Transl Psychiatry. 2016; 6 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/tp.2015.219): e738
- Interaction between functional genetic variation of DRD2 and cannabis use on risk of psychosis.Schizophr Bull. 2015; 41: 1171-1182
- Different dopaminergic abnormalities underlie cannabis dependence and cannabis-induced psychosis.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 75: 430-431