This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, New York1994 4th ed.
- Apolipoprotein E allele distribution in parents of Down's syndrome children.Lancet. 1996; 347: 862-865
- Down syndrome.in: Berg JM Karlinsky H Holland AJ Alzheimer Disease, Down Syndrome and Their Relationship. Oxford Medical Publications, Washington, DC1993: 19-34
- Single-day apolipoprotein E genotyping.J Neurosci Methods. 1994; 53: 125-127
- Apolipoprotein E polymorphism in a Danish population compared to findings in 45 other study populations around the world.Genet Epidemiol. 1992; 9: 155-167
- Apolipoprotein E genotypes and Alzheimer's disease.Lancet. 1993; 342: 737-738
- ApoE genotype and Down's syndrome.Lancet. 1994; 343: 979-980
- Alzheimer's disease and Down's syndrome: New insights.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 103: 566-578
- Early senile dementia in mongoloid idiocy.Am J Psychiatry. 1948; 105: 102-106
- A prospective study of Alzheimer disease in Down syndrome.Arch Neurol. 1989; 46: 849-853
- Apolipoprotein E polymorphism and Alzheimer's disease.Lancet. 1993; 342: 697-699
- Age of onset and duration of dementia in people with Down's syndrome: Integration of 98 reported cases in the literature.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 1993; 8: 915-922
- Apolipoprotein E e2 allele promotes longevity and protects patients with Down's syndrome from dementia.Neuroreports. 1994; 5: 1
- Amyloid A4 protein and its precursors in Down's syndrome and Alzheimer's disease.N Engl J Med. 1993; 320: 1446-1552
- Apolipoprotein E e4 allele distributions in late onset Alzheimer's disease and in other amyloid forming diseases.Lancet. 1993; 342: 710-711
- Genetic associations with human longevity at the ApoE and ACE loci.Nat Genet. 1994; 6: 29-32
- Apolipoprotein E: High avidity binding to beta-amyloid and increased frequency of type 4 allele in late onset familial Alzheimer's disease.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 90. 1993: 1977-1981
- Apolipoprotein E4 in a population-based study of early onset Alzheimer's disease.Nat Genet. 1994; 1994: 74-78
- Occurrence of neuropathological changes and dementia of Alzheimer's disease in Down's syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1985; 17: 278-282
- The influence of apolipoprotein E isotypes on Alzheimer's disease pathology in 40 cases of Down's syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1995; 37: 136-138
Received in revised form: June 7, 1996
Received: January 12, 1996
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.