This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Increased serum triglyceride levels in patients treated with clozapine.Int Pharmaceutical Abstr. 1994; 31: 2243
- Low serum cholesterol and suicide.Br J Psychiatry. 1993; 162: 818-825
- Serotonin function and treatment response to clozapine in schizophrenic patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1993; 150: 1337-1342
- The role of serotonin in schizophrenia.in: Bloom EF Kupfer DJ Psychopharmacology: The Fourth Generation of Progress. Raven Press, New York1995: 1222
- The malnourished older patient: When and how to intervene.Geriatrics. 1993; 48: 70-74
Received in revised form: February 22, 1996
Received: June 20, 1995
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.