This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Molecular mimicry: A mechanism for autoimmune injury.FASEB J. 1992; 6: 840-841
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection associated with central nervous system complications.J Child Neurol. 1993; 8: 27-31
- Monophasic autoimmune inflammatory diseases of the CNS and PNS.Res Publ Assoc Res Nerv Ment Dis. 1990; 68: 91-104
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar disease: Remission with excision of the primary tumor.Arch Neurol. 1985; 42: 1208-1210
- Organic Psychiatry.in: The Psychological Consequences of Cerebral Disorders. 2nd ed. Blackwell Scientific Pub., New York1987: 289-318
- Tourette's syndrome treated with ACTH and prednisone; report of two cases.J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 1992; 2: 215-226
- Acute encephalomyelitis extending the neurological manifestations of rheumatic fever?.Neuropediatrics. 1992; 23: 195-198
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration: 1. A clinical analysis of 55 antibody positive patients.Neurology. 1992; 42: 1931-1937
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes.in: Drachman D Autoimmunity and Prospects for Therapy. In Annual Meeting American Academy of Neurology. Vol. 5, Course 341. Immunosuppressive Treatment for Neurologists, Oxford1994: 123-132
- Paraneoplasia and autoimmunologic injury of the nervous system: The anti-HU syndrome.Brain Pathol. 1993; 8: 199-212
- Update of antibodies in neurologic disease.Clin Labor Med. 1992; 12: 61-83
Received in revised form: December 27, 1995
Received: November 13, 1995
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.