This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Developmental brain abnormalities in the offspring of schizophrenic mothers: II. Structural brain characteristics of schizophrenia and schizotypal personality disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 955-962
- Brain potential evidence for an auditory sensory memory deficit in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 1995; 152: 213-219
- Semantic memory is both impaired and anomalous in schizophrenia.Psychol Med. 1994; 24: 193-202
- Memory in schizophrenia: What is impaired and what is preserved?.Neuropsychologia. 1993; 31: 1225-1241
- Doorless and economic shield for clinical magnetoencephalography.in: Deeck L Baumgartner C Stroink G Williamson S Book of Abstracts, Advances in Biomagnetism, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Biomagnetism, Vienna, Digest Blomag '931993: 294-295
- Psychoses.in: Gelenberg AJ Bassuk EL Schoonover SC The Practitioner's Guide to Psychoactive Drugs. Plenum Med. Book Co., Cleveland, OH1991: 134
- Learning and memory in monozygotic twins discordant for schizophrenia.Psychol Med. 1993; 23: 71-85
- Changes in cortical activity when subjects scan memory for tones.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1992; 82: 266-284
- Human auditory primary and association cortex have differing lifetimes for activation traces.Brain Res. 1992; 572: 236-241
- Auditory P300 abnormalities and left posterior superior temporal gyrus volume reduction in schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1993; 50: 190-197
- Late auditory sources may differ in the left hemisphere of schizophrenic patients: A preliminary report.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 565-572
- Auditory M100 component 1: Relationship to Heschl's gyri.Cog Brain Res. 1994; 2: 13-20
- The human auditory sensory memory trace persists about 10 sec: Neuromagnetic evidence.J Cog Neurosci. 1993; 5: 363-370
- Neuropsychological deficits in neuroleptic naive patients with first-episode schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 124-131
- Abnormalities of the left temporal lobe and thought disorder in schizophrenia.in: A quantative magnetic resonance imaging study. N Engl J Med. 327. 1992: 604-612
Received in revised form: December 27, 1995
Received: October 10, 1995
This work was supported by USPHS grants 5 R01 MH47476, 5 K02 MH46335 (Research Scientist Award to M. Reite), 5 T32 MH15442 (Rojas training fellowship), and grant #PRG-93-143 from the Alzheimer's Association.
© 1996 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.