Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Possible linkage of ETD and markers on chromosome 6p.Psychiatr Genet. 1995; 5: S33
- P300 and eye tracking dysfunction in schizophrenic pedigrees.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1991; 48: 899-909
- Smooth-pursuit eye movement dysfunction and liability for schizophrenia: Implications for genetic modeling.J Abnorm Psychol. 1992; 101: 117-129
- Saccadic system functioning among schizophrenia patients and their first-degree biological relatives.J Abnorm Psychology. 1994; 103: 277-287
- Construct validity in psychological tests.Psychol Bull. 1955; 52: 281-302
- The use of multiple measurements in taxonomic problems.Ann Eugenics. 1936; 7: 179-188
- Mixture distributions in psychiatric research.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 935-961
- Temporal stability of smooth-pursuit eye tracking in first-episode psychosis.Psychophysiology. 1994; 31: 62-67
- Familial prevalence and coaggregation of schizotypy indicators: A multitrait family study.J Abnorm Psychology. 1991; 100: 115-121
- Smooth pursuit ocular motor dysfunction in schizophrenia: Evidence for a major gene.Am J Psychiatry. 1992; 149: 1362-1368
- A strategy for elucidating genetic influences on complex psychopathological syndromes (with special reference to ocular motor functioning and schizophrenia).Prog Exp Personality Psychopathol Res. 1993; 16: 11-65
- Two-year retest stability of eye tracking performance and a comparison of electro-oculographic and infrared recording techniques: Evidence for EEG in the electro-oculogram.Psychophysiology. 1981; 18: 49-55
- Dissociation of smooth-pursuit and saccadic eye tracking in remitted schizophrenics.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1981; 38: 991-996
- Smooth pursuit eye tracking in first-episode psychotic patients and their relatives.J Abnorm Psychology. 1992; 101: 104-116
- Clinical, neuropsychological, and brain structural correlates of smooth-pursuit eye tracking performance in chronic schizophrenia.J Abnorm Psychology. 1991; 100: 526-534
- Eye tracking dysfunction and schizophrenia: A critical perspective.Schizophr Bull. 1993; 19: 461-505
- Saccade and smooth pursuit impairment after cerebral cortical lesions.Eur Neurol. 1994; 34: 121-134
Ross DE, Ochs AL, Pandurangi AK, Thaker LR, Kendler KS (in press): Mixture analysis of smooth pursuit eye movements in schizophrenia. Psychophysiology.
- Mixture analysis of pursuit eye-tracking dysfunction in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 331-340
- Evidence for a susceptibility locus on chromosome 6pter-p22.Nature Genet. 1995; 10: 41-46
The present manuscript was supported by grants from the United States Public Health Service (MH#'s 49738, 49906, and 51129).