Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The association between quantitative measures of dementia and of senile change in the cerebral gray matter of elderly subjects.Br J Psychiatry. 1968; 114: 797-811
- Visual evoked potentials in aging of the brain.in: Courjon J Mauguiere F Revol M Clinical applications of evoked potentials in neurology. Raven Press, Washington, DC1982: 109-115
- ‘Mini-Mental State’: A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatric Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Visual evoked potentials in pre-senile dementia.in: Spekreijse H Apkarian PA Documenta Ophthalmologica Series No. 27. Junk Publishers, New York1981: 193-202
- Clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: Report of the NINCDS-ADRDA Work Group under the auspices of Department of Health and Human Services Task force on Alzheimer's Disease.Neurology. 1984; 34: 939-944
- Serial visual evoked potential recordings in Alzheimer's disease.Br Med J. 1986; 293: 9-10
- Visual evoked potentials in Alzheimer's disease: correlations with age and severity.EEG Clin Neurophysiol. 1990; 77: 323-329
- Visual evoked potentials in dementia: A meta-analysis and empirical study of Alzheimer's disease patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1989; 25: 1003-1013
- CAMDEX A standardised instrument for the diagnosis of mental disorder in the elderly with special reference to the early detection of dementia.Br J Psychiatry. 1986; 149: 698-709
- A longitudinal study of Alzheimer's disease: Measurement, rate, and predictors of cognitive deterioration.Am J Psychiatry. 1994; 151: 390-396
Swanwick GRJ, Coen RF, O'Mahony D, Tully M, Bruce I, Buggy F, Lawlor BA, Walsh JB, Coakley D: A memory clinic for the assessment of mild dementia. Ir Med J, in press.
- Dementia: Characteristics of a referral population and factors associated with progression.Neurology. 1988; 38: 1083-1090
- Visual evoked response in senile and presenile dementia.EEG Clin Neurophysiol. 1976; 40: 385-392
- Pre-senile dementia—the use of the flash and pattern VEP in diagnosis.EEG Clin Neurophysiol. 1984; 57: 405-415