Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Association, New York1987 3rd ed rev.
- Alprazolam in panic disorder and agoraphobia: Results from a multicenter trial.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 413-422
- The 35% CO2 challenge in panic disorder: Optimization by receiver operating characteristic (ROC) analysis.J Psychiatry Res. 1995; 29: 11-119
- Clonazepam blockade of spontaneous and CO2 inhalation-provoked panic in a patient with panic disorder.J Clin Psychiatry. 1986; 47: 475-476
- Stress and GABAergic transmission in the rat brain: The effect of carbon dioxide inhalation.in: Hamon M Ollat H Thiébot M Anxiety: Neurobiology, Clinic and Therapeutic Perspectives. Vol 232. Colloque INSERM/John Libbey Eurotext Ltd, Washington DC1993: 53-64
- Hypercapneic ventilatory response in patients with panic disorder before and after alprazolam treatment and in pre- and postmenstrual women.J Psychiatry Res. 1994; 28: 165-170
- Response to hyperventilation in a group of patients with panic disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 43: 1067-1071
- CO2 vulnerability in panic disorder.Psychiatry Res. 1987; 20: 87-95
- Specific sensitivity of patients with panic attacks to carbon dioxide inhalation.Psychiatry Res. 1990; 31: 193-199
- Response to 35% CO2 as a marker of panic in severe anxiety.Am J Psychiatry. 1990; 147: 796-797
- Diagnostic and substance specificity of carbon dioxide-induced panic.Am J Psychiatry. 1993; 150: 250-257
- Carbon dioxide/oxygen challenge test in panic disorder.Psychiatry Res. 1994; 52: 159-171
- Pharmacologic effect of toloxatone on reactivity to the 35% carbon dioxide challenge: A single-blind, random, placebocontrolled study.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1994; 14: 414-418
- Alprazolam blockade of CO2-provoked panic in patients with panic disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1994; 151: 1220-1223
- Carbon dioxide reduces the function of GABAA receptors in the rat brain.Eur J Pharmacology. 1992; 216: 457-458
- Carbon dioxide sensitivity in panic anxiety.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1986; 43: 900-909
- The effect of long-term imipramine treatment on carbon dioxideinduced anxiety in panic disorder patients.J Clin Psychiatry. 1990; 51: 505-507