Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Context, cortex and dopamine: A connectionist approach to behavior and biology in schizophrenia.Psychol Rev. 1992; 12: 45-77
- A theory of dopamine function and its role in cognitive deficits in schizophrenia.Schizophr Bull. 1993; 19: 85-104
- Bestimmung von Psilocybin-Metaboliten im Humanplasma und -urin.in: PhD thesis. Tübingen, Washington, DC1995
- (in submission)Dopaminergic modulation of semantic network activation.1995
- Pletscher A Ladewig D 50 Years of LSD. Current Status and Perspectives of Hallucinogens. Parthenon, Germany1994
- A network model of catecholarnine effects: Gain, signal-to-noise ratio, and behavior.Science. 1990; 249: 892-895
- A neurocomputational approach to delusions.Comp Psychiatry. 1995; 36: 83-105
- Indirect semantic priming in schizophrenic patients.Schizoph Res. 1993; 11: 71-80
- Associative semantic network dysfunction in thought-disordered schizophrenic patients: Direct evidence from indirect semantic priming.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 864-877
- Semantic and phonological priming in schizophrenia.J Abnorm Psychology. 1994; 103: 485-494
This work was supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG Sp 364/1–2) to the first author.