Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Bulik CM, Lawson RH, Carter FA (in submission): Salivary reactivity in high and low restrained eaters and women with bulimia nervosa.
- A rating scale for measuring depression.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62
- Salivation in dieters and non-dieters.Appetite: J Intake Res. 1981; 2: 356-361
- Salivary responses to olfactory food stimuli in anorexics and bulimics.Appetite. 1988; 11: 15-25
- Benign parotid enlargement in bulimia.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 93: 827-829
- Comorbidity and medical complications of bulimia nervosa.J Clin Psychiatry. 1991; 52: 13-20
- Relevance of cue reactivity to understanding alcohol and smoking relapse.J Abnorm Psychology. 1988; 97: 133-152
- (G. V. Anrep, Trans.)Conditioned Reflexes.Oxford University Press, Washington, DC1927
- The SHP Test—An aid in the detection and measurement of depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1959; 1: 35-40
- Cue elicited urge to drink and salivation in alcoholics: Relationship to individual differences.Adv Behav Res Ther. 1992; 14: 195-210
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-III-R: Patient Version.American Psychiatric Press, Oxford1990
- Recent progress in research on the neuropsychological basis of morphine addiction.Am J Psychiatry. 1948; 105: 329-338
- Relationship of salivation in humans to deprivation, inhibition and the encephalization of hunger.Appetite: J Intake Res. 1981; 2: 331-350