This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Free radicals and tardive dyskinesia.Trends Neurosci. 1986; 9: 107-108
- Vitamin E attenuates the development of haloperidol-induced dopaminergic hypersensitivity in rats: Possible implications for tardive dyskinesia.J Neural Transm. 1993; 92: 197-201
- Depletion of glutathione and enhanced lipid peroxidation in the CSF of acute psychotics following haloperidol administration.Biol Psychiatry. 1994; 36: 489-491
- Oxidative stress and thiol modification induced by chronic haloperidol administration.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1993; 265: 1137-1141
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.