This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Assessment of effects of socio-economic status on I.Q. in a full cross-fostering study.Nature. 1989; 340: 552-554
- The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life.The Free Press, 1994
- A follow-up study of children in adoptive homes.J Genetic Psychol. 1945; 66: 21-58
- Racial-group differences in IQ in the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study: A reply to Levin and Lynn.Intelligence. 1994; 19: 29-44
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.