This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Electroconvulsive Therapy.2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK1992
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Association, New York, Oxford1987 3rd ed rev.
- A double-blind evaluation of electroconvulsive therapy in Parkinson's disease with “on-off” phenomena.Acta Neurol Scand. 1987; 76: 191-199
- Electroconvulsive therapy in Parkinson's syndrome with “on-off” phenomenon.J Neural Transm. 1981; 47: 11-21
- The current state of the dopamine hypothesis of schizophrenia.Neuropsychopharmacology. 1988; 1: 179-186
- Electroconvulsive shock: Progressive dopamine autoreceptor subsensitivity independent of repeated treatment.Science. 1980; 210: 799-801
- ECT for Parkinson' disease?.Convul Ther. 1988; 4 (Editorial): 189-191
- Electroconvulsive therapy in neuroleptic-induced Parkinsonism.Biol Psychiatry. 1989; 26: 234-238
- Neurobiological mechanisms of ECT: Clinical studies.in: Racagni G Brunnelo N Fukuda T Biological Psychiatry. Excerpta Medica, Washington DC1991: 272-274
- (Rockville, Maryland)BPRS Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale.in: Guy W rev edn. ECDEU Assessment manual for psychopharmacology. 1976: 157-169
- Treatment of Parkinson's disease with electroconvulsive therapy.Psychiat Clin North Am. 1991; 14: 925-933
- The role of electroconvulsive therapy in Parkinson's disease.in: Huber S Cummings J Neurobehavioral Aspects of Parkinson's disease. Oxford University Press, Amsterdam, London, New York, Tokyo1992: 252-270
- Critical analyses of the disability in Parkinson's disease.Med Treat. 1968; 5: 257-282
Received in revised form: November 11, 1994
Received: January 10, 1994
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.