This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Decreased substance use in chronically psychotic patients treated with clozapine (letter).Am J Psychiatry. 1994; 151: 780-781
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Association, New York1987 3rd ed rev.
- Rank transformations as a bridge between parametric and nonparametric statistics.American Statistician. 1981; 35: 126-129
- (revised) (Publication No. (ADM) 76-338)ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington DC1976
- Prevalence of smoking among psychiatric outpatients.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 993-997
- Clozapine for the treatment-resistant schizophrenic.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1988; 45: 789-796
- Polydipsia and Clozapine.Hosp Commun Psychiatry. 1994; 45: 610-611
- Predictors of therapeutic response to haloperidol in acute schizophrenia.Psychopharmacol Bull. 1991; 27: 97-101
- The Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale.Psychol Rep. 1962; 10: 799-812
Received in revised form: November 18, 1994
Received: July 11, 1994
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.