This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- American Psychiatric Association, Washington DC1987 Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 3rd ed rev.
- Effects of acute and chronic treatment with fluvoxamine on extracellular and platelet serotonin in the blood of major depressive patients.in: Relationship to clinical outcome. J Affect Dis. 25. 1992: 243-250
- Paroxetine: A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic potential in depressive illness.Drugs. 1991; 41: 225-253
- Pharmacokinetic optimisation of therapy with newer antidepressants.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1994; 27: 307-330
- A modified HPLC technique for simultaneous measurement of 5hydroxytryptamine and 5hydroxindoleacefic acid in cerebrospinal fluid, platelets, and plasma.Life Sci. 1990; 47: 1751-1759
- The relationship of monoamine systems to fluoxetine responsiveness in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 98A
- Effect of antidepressant treatment on platelet 5HT content and relation to therapeutic outcome in unipolar depressive patients.J Affect Dis. 1991; 23: 157-164
- Response to SSRI antidepressants correlates with reduction in plasma HVA: Pilot study.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 569-571
- Hyperserotonemia and platelet serotonin content and release in schizophrenia and affective disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 26-30
Received in revised form: September 23, 1994
Received: June 24, 1994
This study was supported in part by a grant from SmithKline Beecham Company.
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.