This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Delayed encephalopathy after acute carbon monoxide intoxication: MR imaging features and distribution of cerebral white matter lesions.Radiology. 1992; 184: 117-122
- Delayed neurologic sequelae in carbon monoxide intoxication.Arch Neurol. 1983; 40: 433-435
- Enzymatic pathways of phospholipid metabolism in the nervous system.in: Eichberg J Phospholipids in Nervous Tissues. John Wiley & Sons Inc., Geneva1985: 45-78
- Localized proton NMR spectroscopy in different regions of the human brain in vivo, relaxation times and concentrations of cerebral metabolites.Magn Reson Med. 1989; 11: 47-63
- Delayed neurological deterioration following hypoxia.in: Fahn S Davis JN Rowland LP Advances in Neurology; Vol 26: Cerebral Hypoxia and Its Consequences. Raven Press, New York1979: 21-44
- Cerebral energy state in insulin-induced hypoglycemia, related to blood glucose and to EEG.J Neurochem. 1974; 23: 673-679
- Proton MR spectroscopy in herpes simplex encephalitis: assessment of neuronal loss.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1990; 14: 449-452
- In vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study on premature aging in adult Down's syndrome.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 290-297
- N-acetyl-L-aspartic acid content of human neural tumours and bovine peripheral nervous tissues.J Neurochem. 1972; 19: 313-319
- Metabolism of phosphoglycerides.in: Lajtha A Handbook of Neurochemistry: Metabolism in the Nervous Systems. Plenum Press, New York1983: 133-161
- Die psychischen storungen nach akuter Kohlen-oxydvergiftung.Monatsschr Psychiatrie. 1906; 18: 39-178
- Age dependent changes in localized proton and phosphorus MR spectroscopy of the brain.Radiology. 1990; 176: 509-515
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Clinical, neurophysiological, and brain imaging observations in acute disease and follow-up.J Neurol. 1989; 236: 478-481
Received in revised form: June 15, 1994
Received: March 2, 1994
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.