This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Time course EPI of human brain function during task activation.Magn Reson Med. 1992; 25: 390-397
- Functional mapping of the human visual cortex by magnetic resonance imaging.Science. 1991; 254: 716-719
- Perfusion Imaging.Magn Reson Med. 1992; 23: 37-45
- Inflow versus deoxyhemoglobin effects in “BOLD” functional MRI using gradient echoes at 1.5T.NMR in Biomedicine. 1994; 7: 83-88
- Three-dimensional functional imaging of human brain using echo-shifted FLASH MRI.Magn Reson Med. 1994; 32: 150-155
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging of motor cortex: hemispheric asymmetry and handedness.Science. 1993; 261: 615-617
- Brain magnetic resonance imaging with contrast dependent on blood oxygenation.in: Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 87. 1990: 9868-9872
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.