This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC1987 3rd ed rev.
- Developmental psychopathology and neurobiology of Tourette's syndrome.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1994; 33: 2-15
- Trinucleotide repeat length instability and age of onset in Huntington's disease.Nat Genet. 1993; 4: 387-392
- Haplotype relative risks: an easy reliable way to construct a proper control sample for risk calculations.Ann Hum Genet. 1987; 51: 227-233
- Putamen volume reduction on magnetic resonance imaging exceeds caudate changes in mild Huntington's disease.Ann Neurol. 1992; 31: 69-75
- Tourette's syndrome and homozygosity for the dopamine D3 receptor gene.Lancet. 1993; 341: 1483
- A novel gene containing a trinucleotide repeat that is expanded and unstable in Huntington's disease chromosomes.Cell. 1993; 72: 971-983
- Association analysis of the dopamine D2 receptor gene in Tourette's syndrome using the haplotype relative risk method.Neuropsychiatric Genetics. 1994; 54: 249-252
- Reduced basal ganglia volumes in Tourette's syndrome using three-dimensional reconstruction techniques 'from magnetic resonance images.Neurology. 1993; 43: 941-949
- Improved PCR conditions for the stretch of (CAG)n repeats causing Huntington's disease.Hum Mol Genet. 1993; 2: 637
- Volumetric MRI changes in basal ganglia of children with Tourette's syndrome.Neurology. 1993; 43: 950-956
- Relationship between trinucleotide repeat expansion and phenotypic variation in Huntington's disease.Nat Genet. 1993; 4: 393-397
- A haplotype-based “haplotype relative risk” approach to detecting allelic associations.Hum Hered. 1992; 42: 337-346
Received in revised form: September 1, 1994
Received: June 1, 1994
This study was financed by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.