This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Platelet alpha-2 receptor binding and adenylate cyclase activity in panic disorder.Psychopharmacology. 1989; 98: 102-107
- Cyclic AMP second-messenger signal amplification in depression.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 152: 665-669
- Alpha-2 adrenoceptor-mediated inhibition of platelet adenylate cyclase and induction of aggregation in major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1990; 47: 125-132
- Platelet alpha-2 adrenergic receptor function in psychiatric disorders.Psychiatry Res. 1988; 23: 11-22
- Cyclic AMP signal transduction in posttraumatic stress disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 1324-1327
- Platelet adenylate cyclase and phospholipase C activity in posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 1990; 27: 735-740
- Peripheral adrenergic receptors in post-traumatic stress disorders.in: Murburg M Catecholamine Function in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC1994: 257-276
- Catecholamine receptor function in depressed patients.Am J Psychiatry. 1974; 131: 1389-1391
- Platelet adenylate cyclase activity in depression and after clomipramine and lithium treatment: relation to serotonergic function.Psychopharmacology. 1992; 109: 231-234
- Altered platelet alpha-adrenergic binding sites in posttraumatic stress disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 1511-1512
- Posttraumatic stress disorder and concurrent psychiatric illness; a preliminary report.Am J Psychiatry. 1983; 140: 1177-1179
- Platelet adenylate cyclase activity in Israeli victims of Iraqi Scud missile attacks with post-traumatic stress disorder.Psychopharmacology. 1994; : 509-512
Received in revised form: April 8, 1994
Received: October 18, 1993
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.