This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A novel silent variant at codon 711 and a variant at codon 708 of the APP sequence detected in Spanish Alzheimer and control cases.Neurosci Lett. 1993; 150: 33-34
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington DC1987 3rd ed rev.
- APP mutations and schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 739-740
- A novel mutation in the β-protein coding region of the amyloid β-protein precursor (APP) gene.Hum Genet. 1992; 89: 580-582
- No mutation in codon 713 of the amyloid precursor gene in schizophrenic patients.Hum Mol Genet. 1993; 2: 321
- Early-onset Alzheimer's disease caused by mutations at codon 717 of the β-amyloid precursor protein (APP) gene.Nature. 1992; 353: 844-846
- C to T nucleotide substitution in codon 713 of amyloid precursor protein gene not found in 86 unrelated schizophrenics from multiplex families.Am J Med Genet. 1993; 48: 36-39
- No evidence for a point mutation at codon-713 and codon-717 of amyloid precursor protein gene in Japanese schizophrenics.Jpn J Hum Genet. 1993; 38: 407-411
- Segregation of a missense mutation in the amyloid precursor gene with familial Alzheimer's disease.Nature. 1991; 349: 704-706
- Mutation in codon 713 of the β amyloid precursor protein gene presenting with schizophrenia.Nature Genet. 1992; 1: 306-309
- Linkage and mutational analysis of familial Alzheimer disease kindreds for the APP gene region.Am J Hum Genet. 1992; 51: 998-1014
- Schizophrenia skepticism.Nature Genet. 1992; 2: 12
- Screening schizophrenic patients for mutations in the amyloid precursor protein gene.Psychiatr Genet. 1994; 4: 23-27
- Absence of APP 713 mutation in Italian and Russian families with schizophrenia.Neurosci Lett. 1994; 165: 45-47
- A mutation in the amyloid precursor protein associated with hereditary Alzheimer's disease.Science. 1991; 254: 97-99
- Mis-sense mutation Val R Ile in exon 17 of amyloid precursor protein gene in Japanese familial Alzheimer's disease.Lancet. 1991; 337: 978-979
- Mutation in the beta amyloid precursor protein gene and schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 502
- A rapid and sensitive detection of point mutations and genetic polymorphisms using polymerase chain reaction.Genomics. 1989; 5: 874-879
- Evaluation of APP codon 713 in schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease.Psychiatr Genet. 1993; 3: 223-225
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.