This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, New York1987 3rd ed rev.
- Genetic polymorphism in the 5′-flanking region change transcriptional regulation of the human cytochrome P-450IIE1 gene.J Biochem. 1991; 110: 559-565
- Relationship between genetic polymorphism of CYP2E1 and ALDH2, and possible susceptibility to alcoholism.Alcohol Alcohol. 1994; (in press)
- Genotype of alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase loci in Japanese alcohol flushers and nonflushers.Hum Genet. 1989; 82: 14-16
© 1995 Society of Biological Psychiatry. Published by Elsevier Inc.