Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The efficacy of low-dose lithium: Clinical, psychological and biological correlates.J Psychiatr Res. 1989; 23: 157-162
- Short-term lithium administration enhances serotonergic neurotransmission: Electrophysiological evidence in the rat CNS.Eur J Pharmacol. 1985; 113: 69-77
- Prodromal symptoms in affective disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 823-830
- Prodromal symptoms in primary major depressive disorder.J Affective Disord. 1990; 19: 149-152
- The onset of affective illness.Psychiatr Neurol (Basel). 1963; 146: 133-140
- The prodromal phase of the depressive psychosis.Psychiatr Neurol (Basel). 1965; 149: 1-6
- The advantage of early treatment intervention in recurrent depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1989; 46: 771-775
- Lithium chloride stimulates catecholamine synthesis and secretion in cultured bovine adrenal medullary cells.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 1038-1049
- Double-blind comparison of lithium carbonate and imipramine in treatment of depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1975; 32: 659-668