Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC1987 3rd ed rev.
- Utility of EEG in delirium: Past views and current practice.Int Psychogeriatr. 1991; 3: 211-229
- Dixon W.J. BMDP Statistical Software Manual. Vol 1. University of California Press, Berkeley1990
- Delirium, a syndrome of cerebral insufficiency.J Chron Dis. 1958; 9: 260-277
- ‘Mini-mental state’: A practical method for grading the cognitive status of patients for the clinician.J Psychiatry Res. 1975; 12: 189-198
- Conventional and quantitative EEG in the diagnosis of delirium among the elderly.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1993; 56: 153-158
- Clinical utility of topographic EEG brain mapping.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1988; 19: 134-143
- EEG spectral analysis in delirium.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1989; 52: 980-985
- The prevalence of electroencephalographic abnormalities among patients with possible organic mental syndromes.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1993; 41: 605-611
- Quantitative measurement of brain electrical activity among subjects with delirium.Int Psychogeriatr. 1991; 3: 231-247
- Electroencephalographic spectra and coherence in the diagnosis of Alzheimer's-type and multi-infarct dementia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1987; 44: 993-998
- Delirium in the elderly patient.N Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 578-581
- Delirium in the elderly: A review and a suggestion for a research programme.Int J Ger Psychiat. 1989; 4: 311-319
- Electroencephalography in diffuse encephalopathies.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1984; 1: 357-407
- Value of EEG in acute confusional states.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1979; 42: 75-77
- The use of the electroencephalogram in the diagnosis of delirium.Dis Nerv Syst. 1977; 38: 804-808
- Delirium: I. Electroencephalographic data.Arch Neurol Psychiat. 1944; 51: 356-377
- Delirium in liver transplantation candidates: Discriminant analysis of multiple test variables.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 24: 3-14
☆This work was supported in part by USPHS Award MH 40705. SAJ was a Research Fellow supported by USPHS Award MH 17140.