Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Decreasing excessive water-drinking by chronic mentally ill forensic patients.Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1992; 43: 507-509
- Polydipsia and hyponatremia.Am J Psychiatry. 1989; 146: 405-406
- Day-to-day care of chronic schizophrenic patients subject to water intoxication.Ann Clin Psychiatry. 1989; 1: 179-185
- Prevention of episodic water intoxication with target weight procedure.Am J Psychiatry. 1987; 144: 365-366
- Compulsive polydipsia presenting as diabetes insipidus: A behavioral approach.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1984; 15: 353-358
- Diurnal variations in hyponatremia and body weight in chronic schizophrenics with self-induced water intoxication.J Clin Invest Med. 1985; 8: A86
- Behavioral treatment of psychogenic polydipsia.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1988; 19: 57-61
- Behavioral intervention to reduce water intake in the syndrome of psychosis, intermittent hyponatremia, and polydipsia.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1992; 23: 51-57
- Hyposthenuria as a marker for self-induced water intoxication and schizophrenic disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 1984; 141: 1258-1260
- Treatment of psychosis, intermittent hyponatremia, and polydipsia (PIP syndrome) with lithium and phenytoin.Biol Psychiatry. 1988; 23: 25-30