This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Seizure duration estimates from single channel EEG records: A methodological report.Ind J Psychiatry. 1992; 34: 8-11
- Interrater reliability of seizure duration in ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 23: 102-103
- Is electroencephalographic monitoring of electroconvulsive therapy clinically useful?.Br J Psychiatry. 1989; 154: 229-231
- Studies on dosage seizure threshold and efficacy in ECT.Biol Psychiatry. 1987; 22: 129-156
- Would monitoring by electroencephalogram improve the practice of electroconvulsive therapy?.Br J Psychiatry. 1989; 154: 853-857
- Reliability and validity measures of seizure duration.Convulsive Ther. 1987; 3: 18-25
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.