This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lithium prophylaxis of periodic hypersomnia.Br J Psychiatry. 1977; 130: 312-316
- A pathologic basis for Kleine-Levin syndrome.Arch Neurol. 1982; 39: 25-28
- Periodic hypersomnia and megaphagia in adolescent males.Brain. 1962; 85: 627-656
- The treatment of Kleine-Levin syndrome with lithium.Can J Psychiatry. 1983; 28: 491-493
- The late effects of necrotizing encephalitis of the temporal lobes and limbic areas: A clinico-pathological study of 10 cases.Psychol Med. 1978; 8: 21-42
- Acute viral encephalitis.Med Clin North Am. 1985; 69: 415-429
- Kleine Levin syndrome.Sov Med. 1980; 5: 109-111
- Postinfectious encephalopathies.in: Kennedy P.G.E. Johnson R.T. Infections of the Nervous System. Butterworths, London1987: 209-226
- Neurological complications of varicella zoster virus.in: Kennedy P.G. Johnson R.T. Infectious of the Nervous System. Butterworths, London1987: 177-208
- Periodische Schlafsucht.Monatssch Psychiatr Neurol. 1925; 57: 285-298
- Periodic hypersomnolence and morbid hunger—A new syndrome.Brain. 1936; 59: 494-504
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: Report of a case.Am J Psychiatry. 1967; 123: 1025-1026
- Kleine-Levin syndrome following acute viral encephalitis.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 21: 1301-1304
- Treatment of periodic hypersomnolence with lithium carbonate.Arch Neurol. 1976; 33: 143
- Viruses can cause disease in the absence of morphological evidence of cell injury: Implication for uncovering new disease in the future.J Infect Dis. 1989; 159: 384-389
- Nervous system involvement in infectious mononucleosis.Arch Neurol. 1972; 26: 353-358
- Kleine-Levin syndrome in a female patient.Can Psychiatr Assoc J. 1986; 21: 315-318
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: Report of two cases precipitated by head trauma.Br J Psychiatry. 1988; 152: 410-412
Received in revised form: November 20, 1992
Received: June 25, 1992
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.