This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The diagnostic of anxiety validity disorders and their relationship to depresive illness.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 787-797
- Issues in diagnosing anxiety disorders.J Behav Assess. 1984; 6: 301-329
- MR/Har and MNRA/Har Maudsley rat strains: Differential response to chlordiazepoxide in a conflict task.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1989; 32: 801-805
- Neuropharmacological antagonism of the B-carboline-induced “anxiety” response in rhesus monkeys.J Neurosci. 1985; 5: 477-485
- Comorbidity among the anxiety disorders.J Anxiety Disord. 1989; 3: 57-68
- The effects of beta-antagonists and anxiolytics on conflict behavior in the rat.Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1989; 32: 807-813
- The comparative efficacy of buspirone and diazepam in the treatment of anxiety.Am J Psychiatry. 1979; 136: 1184-1187
- Benzodiazepines in Clinical Practice.Raven Press, New York1974
- Experimental animal modeling of depression and anxiety.Psychiat Clin North Am. 1989; 12: 815-836
- Buspirone and diazepam in anxiety: A controlled study.J Clin Psychiatry. 1982; 43: 81-86
- A description of patients diagnosed with DSM-III-R generalized anxiety disorder.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1990; 178: 588-591
- The Clinical Anxiety Scale: An instrument derived from the Hamilton Anxiety Scale.Br J Psychiatry. 1982; 141: 518-523
- DSM-IV Options Book: Work in Progress (7/1/91).American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1991
- Panic and generalized anxiety: Are they separate disorders?.J Psychiatr Res. 1990; 24: 157-162
- The epidemiology of anxiety and panic disorders: An update.J Clin Psychiatry. 1986; 47 (suppl): 11-17
- Buspirone: Multicenter efficacy study.J Clin Psychiatry. 1982; 43: 92-94
Received in revised form: December 3, 1992
Received: June 5, 1992
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.