This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Functional architecture of basal ganglia circuits: Neural substrates of parallel processing.Tr Neurosci. 1990; 13: 266-271
- A five year prospective longitudnal study of tardive dyskinesia: Factors predicting appearance of new cases.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 1988; 8 (suppl): 21-26
- Respiratory dyskinesia and dysarthria from prolonged neuroleptic use: Tardive dyskinesia.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 517-518
- Understanding and Treating Tardive Dyskinesia.in: Guildford Press, New York1982: 10-38
- Tardive dyskinesia.in: Jeste D.V. Wyatt R.J. Neuropsychiatric Movement Disorders. American Psychiatric press, Washington, DC1984: 68-95
- Tardive dyskinesia: Prevalence, incidence, and risk factors.J Clin Psychopharmacology. 1988; 8 (suppl): 52-56
- Tardive dyskinesia.Clin Neurol. 1982; 12: 687
- Neuroleptic-associated dysphagia confirmed by esophageal manometry.Am J Psychiatry. 1982; 139: 515-516
- “Permanent” or complex dyskinesia in the aged.Geriatrics. 1968; 23: 105-110
Received in revised form: August 17, 1992
Received: March 24, 1992
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.