This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Low plasma iron status and akathisia.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1990; 53: 671-674
- Low serum iron status and akathisia.Lancet. 1987; 1: 1234-1236
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 1985; 142: 1137-1145
- Frequency and presentation of neuroleptic malignant syndrome in a large psychiatric hospital.Am J Psychiatry. 1986; 143: 1227-1233
- A prospective analysis of 24 episodes of neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 1989; 146: 717-725
- Serum iron and neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Lancet. 1991; 338: 149-151
- Improved ferrozineR-based reagent for the determination of serum iron (transferrin iron) without deproteinization.Clin Chem. 1984; 30: 975
- Iron in neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Lancet. 1991; 338: 820
- Low serum iron levels and neuroleptic malignant syndrome.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 148
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.