This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A revised interpretation of the TRH test results in female depressed patients. Part I: TSH responses. Effects of severity of illness, thyroid hormones monoamines, age, sex hormonal, corticosteroid and nutritional state.J Affective Disord. 1989; 16: 203-213
- TSH responses to TRH as a function of basal serum TSH: Relevance for unipolar depression in females: A multivariate study.Pharmacopsychiatry. 1992; 25: 136-144
- Persistent neuroemdocrine dysregulation in major depression disorder: a marker for early relapse.Biol Psychiatry. 1984; 19: 305-318
- Variability of TRH test responses in depressed and normal elderly subjects.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 787-793
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.