This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mass Action in the Nervous System.Academic Press, New York1975
- Periglomerular cell action on mitral cell in olfactory bulb shown by current source density analysis.Brain Res. 1984; 308: 223-233
- Understanding the behavioural functions of neurochemically defined aroual systems.IBRO News. 1992; 20: 7
- On the distribution and movements of water and electrolytes in the cerebral cortex.in: Tower D.B. Schade J.P. Structure and Function of the Cerebral Cortex. Elsevier, Amsterdam1960: 239-256
- Insights into the structure and function of GABA-benzodiazepine receptors: Ion channels and psychiatry.Am J Psychiatry. 1991; 148: 162-173
☆This work was supported by grant MH06686 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.