Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Panic, suicide, and agitation: Independent correlates of the TSH response to TRH in depression.Biol Psychiatry. 1992; 31: 984-992
- Preface.in: Leb G. Passath A. Eber D. Hofler H. Thyrotropin: Ultrasensitive TSH measurement. Clinical Research and Diagnostics. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin1987: v-vi
- A revised interpretation of the TRH test results in female depressed patiens. Part I: TSH responses. Effects of severity of illness, thyroid hormones, monoamines, age, sex hormonal, corticosteroid and nutritional state.J Affective Disord. 1989; 16: 203-213
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal and thyroid axis dysfunctions and decrements in the availability of 1-tryptophan as biological markers of suicidal ideation in major depressed females.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1989; 80: 13-17
- Clinical subtypes of unipolar depression: Part III: Quantitative differences in various biological markers between the cluster-analytically generated nonvital and vital depression classes.Psychiatry Res. 1990; 34: 59-75
- TSH responses to TRH as a function of basal serum TSH: relevance for unipolar depression in females: A multivariate study.Pharmacopsychiatry. 1992; 25: 136-144